Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Gymboree Who?

So if you know me very well, you know I love to dress Miss Ava.  Well, maybe I love shopping for her as much or more than dressing her.  I never thought I would like shopping for anything more than clothes for myself until it was for the house and now for Miss Ava.  Poor Greg never got in the lineup.  I came to love Gymboree with the help of my friend, Tiffany.  She drug me in there every time we went to the mall.  It was not pretty.  I would fall in love with a line and then get many pieces from the line so we could mix and match.  It was my go to store.  Now don't get me wrong, I still love their clothes.  They hold up and I love the mix an match.  I am not sure if I am finding other brands because Ava is getting older, I am tired of Gymbo, or I have just found some new brands.  I have found so many new websites through friends, blogs, and Facebook.  A lot of these websites are having wonderful sales right now.  I have racked up and not spent much at all.  Check them out.  

www.hannahkateonline.com


www.flitandflitter.com
www.matildajane.com

www.chezami.com



www.julianneoriginals.com
New! Turquoise Flower Pinafore Set

4 comments:

lani said...

Hey! I have to thank you for this post. I, too, am sick of gymbo and have looked elsewhere. I LOVE flit and flitter and just placed an order for some stuff. Also, I know Julie from Julianne Originals. She used to sell her clothes in the shop I work. Wonderful lady and awesome clothes...we have several outfits from her.

Shannon Meadows said...

Great Lani! The pants run big at Flit and Flitter. Our stuff came yesterday. Good luck!

Janet Morgan said...

I agree --- I couldn't even spend all my gym bucks this time. Very disappointing. I still like some of it but not like I used to!! I've gotten several things from Julie at Julianne Originals also. She is great!!! Very good stuff at a good price! I'll have to check everything else out!

Jennie said...

Hey, I am having a MJC show on March 8. I am not sure the time. It is at my friend Miller's house in Green Hills. Hope you can come. The spring stuff is really cute and they have fun women's clothes this time.